A portable trailer tester for the Mobile and Commercial Trailer Repair Technician, the Smart MUTT® places a load on the trailer’s electrical circuits to identify wiring problems while providing remote control operation lights. Built to facilitate a one-man testing operation, the Smart MUTT® reduces guesswork and inspection time to prevent failures that lead to expensive road calls and citations. The Smart MUTT® requires an internal battery or external power source for operation. The internal battery can be purchased separately or directly from a battery distributor. For use on 7-way Round Pin Trailer Connections.
Innovative Products of America IPA 9007A Smart MUTT Trailer Tester for Commercial Trailers
- Power lights individually, all at once, via auto scan or remote control
- Ground failure detection: differentiates between wire and chassis ground
- Identifies open circuits and cross-wired circuits
- ABS fault codes via Aux and brake circuit activation (i.e. Wabco/Bendix Tab-6 systems)
- Pulses power to shorted and overloaded circuits (patented Pulsar® technology)