Pin-points short circuits fast!
The “SMART” ECT2000 makes locating short & open circuits easier than ever before. It's 20 ft. power lead reaches throughout the vehicle. The 2 main tools are the “SMART' Transmitter and the “SMART” Receiver and the set comes with adapters that make connecting to any circuit quick and easy. The ECT2000 detects and alerts you to short and open circuits. You can also wiggle and flex wires or connectors to detect intermittent circuit conditions. The “SMART” Receiver's Sensitivity Adjustment keeps you on the right circuit and ignores the unnecessary weaker signals. It also shows you the direction to the short circuit, eliminating the guesswork. Diagnose electrical circuits like a Pro with the “SMART” ECT2000.
Power Probe PPECT2000 Electronic Circuit Tester
- Efficient for tracing and pin pointing short circuits in 12-24 volt automotive electrical systems.
- You can find intermittent circuit problems by flexing wires or connectors and listening for a change in the transmitter tone.
- The reception distance can be locked and unlocked allowing you general tracing or pinpointing the problem location.
- It also shows you the direction to the short with its direction indicator, eliminating the guesswork..
- Cut through the chase with this proven time saving tester.
- It consists of 2 units, a "SMART" transmitter and a "SMART" receiver along with 4 of the most common adapters to get you connected to any electrical circuit on the vehicle.
- Comes with a complete instruction manual and 15-minute video.