Mityvac's new Silverline Elite hand pump combines 35 years of automotive diagnostic experience with advanced performance and comfort to meet the requirements of the latest automotive technologies. Featured in the new MV8500 Silverline Elite Automotive Test Kit, the pump produces vacuum along with pressure at twice the previous output to expand its vehicle service applications.
The hand pump from the MV8500 kit allows techs to easily switch from vacuum operation to pressure-related engine performance diagnostics and tune-ups. The one-hand-operation pump works for brake bleeding, as well as fluid transfer, evacuation and sampling.
The MV8500 creates a pressure and vacuum on the squeeze stroke for accuracy and control, and includes a durable, accurate diaphragm-style compound pressure/vacuum gauge.
Advancements in automotive technologies in the areas of turbo-charging and brake systems require a pump that creates higher pressure with greater convenience, comfort and accuracy. Now mechanics can easily switch from vacuum operation to pressure testing.Features:
- Kit includes everything for performing hundreds of automotive diagnostic and mechanical tests, and for one-person brake bleeding.
- Produces vacuum or pressure at the turn of a switch.
- Comfortable ergonomic design.
- One-finger trigger vacuum/pressure release.
- Pressure and vacuum are created on the squeeze stroke for superior accuracy and controlIncludes durable, accurate diaphragm style compound pressure/vacuum gauge.
- Silverline Elite hand vacuum/pressure pump with 2" compound gauge with rubber boot.
- 4.5 oz. fluid reservoir bottle with fluid transfer and storage lids.
- Seven tapered adapters for connecting to tubing from .09" to .50" ID.
- Two tapered manifold plugs.
- Two universal bleed screw adapters.
- 12 vacuum cap plugs.
- Vacuum line T-adapter.
- Two 1/4" ID x 24" long connection tubes.
- 5/32" ID x 1/4" ID tubing adapter.
- Three connection tubes.
- Rubber cupped adapter.
- Master Cylinder Refill Kit (model no. MVA6825)
- Packaged Weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 kg)
- Packaged Size: 12.9" (330 mm) x 9.8" (250 mm) x 4.5" (115 mm)
- Pump Displacement: 1 cubic inch (16cc) per stroke
- Max. Vacuum: 25 in Hg (85kPa)
- Max. Pressure: 30+ psi (207+ kPa)
With the updated model, the MV8500 is capable of pressure-testing turbo chargers on newer vehicle makes and models, with the ability to vacuum-test engine performance diagnostics and tune-ups. This kit also works for brake bleeding as well as fluid transfer, evacuation and sampling.
Pump may be purchased separately as Model MV8510Mityvac MV8500 Silverline Elite Hand Pump