Suitable for the following processes: hand cutting.
Performance, Value and Ease of Use
The latest Firepower OxyFuel range offers superior
performance, excellent value and ease-of-use that helps the craftsman get the job done right the first time. The torch and regulator range is the heart of this new family, with system solutions and components designed for individual needs.
This product range will perform a wide spectrum of
tasks, from brazing sheet metal to cutting up to six inch thick steel. Professionals from auto repair, construction, farm/ranch, skilled trades and serious do-it-yourselfers will find the superior solutions they need.
Firepower draws on the heritage and quality of Victor (R)
gas equipment, and has the advantage of utilizing that excellence in product support, service, and application know-how.
Victor Firepower 0381-0760 350 OxyFuel Cutting Attachment
- Meets or exceeds Industry Standards
- Attaches quickly and easily to OxyFuel handle (no tools required)
- Cutting oxygen lever securely fitted to the body for ease of operation
- High strength triple stainless steel tube construction with good cutting visibility
- Multi gas operation: Oxy/Acetylene, Propane, Butane, Natural/LP & Propylene
- Cutting capacity up to 6" (350)