This unique “split beam” measuring element provides consistently accurate readings and rugged, trouble-free
performance. Fast setting of desired torque is easily accomplished by rotating adjustment knob until required torque value
is displayed in the torque window. 3?4" drive model features three-piece construction for easy disassembly and storage.
• CDI Sealed Ratchet Head - is virtually maintenance free; more time working with the tool, less time on tool maintenance
• Thumb Screw Type Adjustment - is faster than cycling through a micrometer style torque wrench. Guard prevents setting
from being changed accidentally. Setting is displayed in window. Conversion table to Nm displayed on handle
• Sealed Neck - keeps dust and grit away from the torque mechanism for longer tool life
• “Split Beam” Measuring Element - provides accurate, reliable readings and eliminates the heavy coil spring used in
conventional click type wrenches. This yields fewer moving parts, reducing friction and wear
• Cushion Grip Handle - provides comfort plus control and resists most automotive fluids
• Designed for measuring torque in a clockwise direction only. Wrench is not reversible
• Guaranteed Accuracy: Accurate within ±4% of any clockwise setting from 20% of full scale to full scale.
A 15% restocking fee is charged to return this item (unused).