Features and Benefits:
- 500 AMP adjustable load carbon pile
- Tests 12V batteries rated as high as 1000 CCA or 160 AMP hour
- 15 second test with audible tone
- Large, color-coded dual meters
- Can also test alternators, regulators and starters
KTI’s 500 AMP carbon pile load tester is great for simulating actual cranking loads. It tests 12 volt batteries rated as high as 1000 CCA or 160 Amp hour. Quick 15 second test cycle with audible tone to indicate test completion. Unit can also test alternators, regulators and starters. Carbon pile load tester featuers 500 Amp side clamps and heavy-duty stranded copper cables. The large, color-coded dual meters make the unit easy-to-use. Also includes temperature compensation chart. One-year warranty.