The Hoppy Vision 100 Photometric Headlight Aimer has received the prestigious Innovation Tools Award sponsored by Professional Tool and Equipment News. It was selected by a panel of shop owners and technicians all of whom are Certified Master Technicians. The criteria for the selection include uniqueness, improvement over existing products, time saving ability and cost.
The Hoppy Vision 100 Photometric Headlamp Aimer is the result of a concentrated effort by Hopkins to develop a state-of-the-art photometric aimer that is affordable, easy to use and will aim all types of headlamps, including the new aerodynamic designs.
- Completely portable.
- Uses rechargeable batteries.
Just do a dozen aims a month, and the Vision 100 will be paid for in less than six months. The rest is pure profit.It`s accurate!
It`s designed to accurately aim all North American Lamps, standard or aerodynamic, large or small, rectangular or round, high or low mounted, with or without aiming pads. Aims lamps, too!And it`s easy to use!
Four simple steps is all it takes to do a professional aim.Vision 100 Performance Specifications:
Hoppy Headlight Aimers 82005 Vision 100 Professional Optical Headlight Aimer V100
- Field of View: n49" V x n65" H @ 25`
- Candela: 1,000 - 100,000 candela
- Temperature: 32 - 110 degrees F
- Storage Temperature: 0 - 120 degrees F
- Humidity: Non-condensing
- Update Speed: 1 update / sec (maximum)
- Accuracy: 4" @ 25`
- Repeatability: 1" @ 25`
- Power: Ni-Cad battery pack & 9 VDC Wall Charger
- Voltage Input: 7.2 - 9.0 VDC
- Battery Life (continuous): n4.25 hours
- Headlamp Styles: US Low Beam, US High Beam, Fog Lamp
- Aim Algorithms: Fractional Zone Aim (FZA), Hot Zone Aim (HZA)
- Floor Slope Compensation: Adjustable n2?
- Packaging: 3 Packages - UPS Shippable