Specific lighting needs require specific tools.With the right lighting tool, you can identify potential or existing problems before they interrupt your ability to get the job done. In addition the costs
savings of using the right tool over time will benefit your bottom line.
LEDs don't require periodic bulb replacement like incandescents and are virtually indestructible. Streamlight's revolutionary C4 technology combined with an innovative Streamlight-engineered reflector provides sharp, focused light that rivals incandescent intensity without giving up the durability and longevity of an LED. Since LEDs have a long life and won't burn out or won't break, they never need to be replaced. Your light will always be ready when you need it.
A "hands-free" working situation is much more productive, not to mention safer. No need to juggle while you work to complete a task with one hand while holding your flashlight in the other. Hands-free lighting tools are used wherever there's a need to use both hands ( i.e. automotive, utility, electrical, firefighting, confined space or maintenance activities, among other situations). The Knucklehead features a removeable magnet and stowable hook to ensure a safer, "hands-free," more productive workplace by allowing the user to attach it to a metal surface (such as the hood of
a car, or hang it to use as a drop light) It can also stand on its own or be laid on its side; and with a 210 degree articulating head that rotates 360 degrees you can direct the light where you need it.
The Knucklehead is a super versatile C4 LED flashlight. It features 2 LEDs that won't break or burn out so you'll never have to change a bulb. It runs on 4 "AA" alkaline batteries.Features:
Streamlight 90642 Knucklehead Work Light, Yellow Alkaline
- Dual C4 LED technology for extreme brightness.
- Full 360 degree rotation head with 210 degrees of articulation.
- IPX4 rated for water resistant operation. All openings o-ring sealed
- 2 meter impact resistance tested.
- Removable magnet with 135 lb pull strength and integrated hook.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Case Material: Housing, base and battery housing made from high impact super tough nylon offering exceptional durability. All openings are O-ring sealed for weather resistance. Circular rare-earth magnet surrounded by durable nickel plated steel housing. One way valve for case venting.
- Dimensions: Height: 9.20 in. (23.4 cm) Width: 2.85 in. (7.2 cm) Thickness (at magnet): 2.75 in. (7.0 cm)
- Weight: NiCd: 23.1 oz (655 grams)* Alkaline: 18.3 oz (519 grams)*
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate with silicone anti-scratch coating assembled in a heavy duty bezel. O-ring sealed.
- Light Source: Two (2) C4(R) LEDs, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Light Output: Dual wide pattern parabolic reflectors inset into larger textured reflector provide a smooth flood pattern for close-up work. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
- On/Off: Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life. Rubber dome push button actuator provides easy operation even when wearing
- Run Time: All claims to 10% of initial lumen output. Flash: 8 hrs continuous; Moonlight: 20 days continuous.
- Battery: Optional four (4) "AA" alkaline non-rechargeable battery pack provides fast replacement with readily available batteries.