The Bone(TM) features a uniquely shaped body which cradles the user between the wheels only an inch or so above the ground. The big, easy rolling wheels are positioned outboard to provide a strong, stable working platform that can't tip or flip the user. The rib-reinforced body is molded of a state-of-the-art, engineering grade co-polymer that resists the effects of common solvents, so cleaning is quick and easy at the end of the job. The smooth, comfortable one-piece design has no cracks, corners or other pinch points, and the outboard wheel pods prevent tipping and flipping. The Bone(TM) body is a patented design which allows the use of large diameter wheels with specially formulated tires that roll easily over all sorts of obstacles, including rough floors, drop cords and air lines, loose parts and even tools and floor grates. The wheels are fastened to the creeper body with four 5/16" diameter through bolts so they can't pull tear out or break off in any common use situation.
One of the most important features of the Bone(TM) is its wheels. Ordinary creeper wheels are a conventional creeper's weakest point. They're too small, so they get hung up or stopped by even the tiniest obstacles, and they have a real knack for tearing out or breaking off at the worst moment. To add insult to injury, the replacement wheels can cost almost as much as a new creeper.vThe Bone(TM) has custom-molded, 5-1/8" diameter wheels with oil-impregnated center bearings and specially formulated, molded-in-place 1" wide tires that roll even easier and last even longer than the previous design. The heavy American made cad-plated steel caster frames have dual race ball bearing swivels and are thru-bolted to the creeper body. In addition, the winged design adds form to function. Best of all, the wheels are guaranteed for the life of the creeper (against manufacturer defects)!
The Bone(TM) is 47" long, 25-1/2" wide, has about 1-3/4" ground clearance and weighs 18 lbs.Features:
Casters:Dale Adams Enterprises 6031 The Original Bone(TM) Mechanic's Creeper
- Rolls over drop light cords, cracks, grates, etc.
- Made in the USA
- 5 1/8" diameter 1" wide wheels
- Custom designed wheels with soft, grippy TPE tires
- 130 lb. rating per wheel
- 1 3/4" ground clearance, one of the lowest creepers on the market, next to the Bone-ster!
- Four 5/16" bolts fasten plate - won't break
- Winged design adds style to function
- High strength polypropylene copolymer
- Extremely comfortable
- 300 lb. capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Dirt wipes right off!
- Won't tip, flip, or pinch
- Item Number 6031
- Weight - 18 lbs.
- Dimensions 47" Long x 25 1/2" Wide x 6 1/4" High
- Warranty - limited lifetime on the wheels, 1 year on the body, excludes being hit or run over. Warranties apply against manufacturer defects.