The all new Professional Topside Creeper reaches 12" higher than The Original. This allows the Professional TopSide Creeper to access larger equipment such as big rigs, monster trucks, military vehicles and airplanes.
The NEW Professional TC is also significantly wider. This fixes the torso pinch problem of The Original. The greater width makes The Professional TopSide Creeper more stable and much more comfortable for the bigger technician.
The new I-Base Design allows more flexible positioning around the vehicle or equipment. This new base allows the technician to reach 40% more area around the front and sides of the engine compartment.
The new Professional Topside Creeper glides into place - even over debris and rough shop floors. The new 5" synthetic rubber casters roll over most obstructions with ease. Two caster lock into place to provide leverage on tools.
The ProGear TopSide Creeper has a fully padded frame with a replaceable, padded upholstery cover. The cover is secured using velcro, so it is removable for cleaning or replacement. The upholstered cover slides over a sling instead of a hard plywood deck. This improves comfort, reduces weight and makes replacing the decking much easier.
The ProGear TopSide Creeper includes a Cable Management System. The wired technician can route cables or air hoses through the PigTail keepers and the lines are conveniently out of the way. The Cable Management System takes seconds to utilize but saves much more time in productivity. This feature is particularly favorable for paint and body shops and aircraft maintenance.
Traxion 3-700 ProGear Topside Creeper
- Nearly 20% higher reach to access larger vehicles and equipment
- I-Beam Base provides 40% more positionability around the engine compartment
- Quickly folds flat for much-improved stow-ability
- Excellent mobility from FOUR inch Synthetic Rubber Casters
- Nearly 20" wide ladder and deck for improved stability and comfort - no more torso pinches
- Fully padded Sling-Deck chest pad for extraordinary comfort and ergonomic positioning
- Cable Management System keeps air lines and cables out of the way
- Shipping Weight: 85 lbs
$85 standard freight fee. Applies to direct shipping points within the 48
continental US states. Rural Area Surcharge may apply.
*An additional $40.00 will apply to all residential
deliveries of heavy-equipment.
*For lift-gate service, add $135.00.