Mityvac has introduced its new MV4560 Cooling System Pressure Test Kit for checking automotive cooling systems and cooling system caps. This kit combines the unique Mityvac Selectline hand pressure pump with four cooling system test adapters and two dual-function cap test adapters to find leaks and defective caps in the cooling systems of most U.S. and Asian cars and light trucks, as well as many European vehicles.
Reliable and convenient, the MV4560 quickly pinpoints external cooling system leaks caused by loose clamps or leaky hoses, connectors, water pumps or radiators. The kit also diagnoses internal leaks caused by blown head gaskets or damaged blocks or heads. In addition, the MV4560 tests radiator and coolant bottle caps to ensure that they are maintaining correct pressure.
Its simple design makes the MV4560 affordable for every professional or home mechanic. The custom adapters fit like original caps to provide reliable, repeatable test results, and the color, illustrated gauge face displays an easy-to-understand diagnosis.
The Mityvac Selectline hand pressure pump features durable, lightweight PVC construction and a powerful inline piston design. The comfortable ergonomic handle reduces hand stress, and the pivoting lever action maximizes output with minimal operator effort.Features:
Mityvac MV4560 Cooling System Pressure Test Kit
- Economical, accurate and simple method to find common causes of overheating
- Pinpoints external leaks caused by loose clamps or leaky hoses, connectors, water pumps, or radiators
- Diagnoses internal leaks caused by a blown head gasket or damaged block or head
- Test radiator and coolant bottle caps to ensure they are maintaining the correct pressure
- Contains adapters to test the cooling system and caps of most US and Asian cars and light trucks, as well as many European vehicles
- Application specific adapters fit the
radiator or coolant bottle like the original cap