Complete EVAP System Leak Diagnosis in Minutes!
VERIFY the Leak, PINPOINT the Leak, VERIFY the Repair. No long waiting time for OBDII EVAP monitors to reset. No comebacks.
One of the most common reasons for a vehicle's OBDII system to set a DTC (diagnostic trouble code) is an EVAP system leak. Without the proper equipment, troubleshooting the DTC can become difficult and time consuming. The Waekon 46568 EVAP Leak Test Master Kit is the most comprehensive and cost effective means of troubleshooting EVAP leak DTCs on the market today.
The Waekon 46568 will test the entire EVAP system for leaks within in a few minutes. The EVAP pressurization manifold quickly verifies the presents of a leak in the fuel tank, EVAP lines or carbon canister. It also helps pinpoint the leak's location. In addition to the EVAP pressurization manifold, the kit includes a fuel cap tester specifically designed to determine if the fuel cap is the cause of an OBDII EVAP code.
1.) The Pressurization/Test Manifold - a portable, self contained hand held unit designed to check the vehicle EVAP system's ability to hold pressure. Monitor system pressure and pressure decay on the precision gauge, or use the pressure manifold to maintain system pressure while pinpointing a leak source.
- Can be used for complete EVAP system testing
- Used to perform factory shop manual testing and diagnosis
- Uses the shop air line, a portable compressed air tank, or a compressed nitrogen tank (preferred) to pressurize the EVAP system to test for leakage
- Connects directly to the vehicle EVAP service port or to the universal filler neck adapter
2.) The OBDII Fuel Cap Tester - a portable, electronic, self contained hand held unit designed to check the vehicle fuel cap's ability to hold pressure. A female quick disconnect coupling allows changing of cap adapters, and provides updating the tester as new adapters are needed.
- Quickly verifies the fuel cap as the cause of an OBD II "check engine " light on
- Verifies the cap will pass an emission inspection test
3.) Universal Filler Neck and Fuel Cap Adapters - Covers ALL foreign and domestic OBDII vehicles.
4.) Diagnostic Manual - Comprehensive Instruction and Diagnostic Manual.
Waekon 46568 OBD II EVAP System Master Diagnostic Kit