Combustible Gas Leak Detector CD100A
The CD100A is the perfect serviceman's tool designed to detect combustible gas leaks in residential and small commercial applications.
Its semiconductor sensor responds instantaneously to all combustible gases, allowing you to pinpoint the source of the gas leak or to verify the work you've just completed is leak free.
The easily adjusted, steady tic rate increases as the sensor tip approaches the source of the leak and then decreases as it moves away, giving you a precise indication of the leak source. A flashing LED is provided to give a visual indication, and a 'tip light' in the sensor cover illuminates the area of the leak.
The CD100A also provides a headphone jack, so the instrument can be used in noisy environments. With its long, flexible gooseneck and sensor cap, the CD100A can be used in tight quarters where others might not fit. When done, simply wrap the gooseneck around the integral boot for easy storage and gooseneck protection.
- 50 ppm minimum detection.
- Long 18" gooseneck for hard to reach areas.
- Tip-light to illuminate search area.
- Sensor provides accurate detection.
- Audio / Visual tick rate, fully adjustable.
- Partial list of gasses sensed: Acetone, Alcohol, Ammonia, Benzene, Butane, Ethylene Oxide, Gasoline, Halon, Hydrogen Sulfide, Industrial Solvents, Jet Fuel, Lacquer Thinners, Methane, Naphtha, Natural Gas, Propane, Refrigerants, Toluene ... and more.
- Headphone jack.
- One year limited warranty.
- Sensitivity 50 ppm
- Tic Adjustment Fully adjustable thumbwheel
- Tic Indication Flashing LED
- Battery 9 volt alkaline, 5 hours typical use
- Sensor Solid state semiconductor
- Dimensions 8" x 4" x 1-1/2"
- Weight 15 oz.