Note: due to a high demand, this item is currently out of stock and on back order at the manufacturer. Kent-Moore has given us a revised ETA of June 5, 2013.
For certain vehicles equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPM) system, a "Sensor Re-Learn Procedure" must be performed after tire rotations, Remote Control Door Lock Receiver Module replacement or Tire Pressure Sensor replacement. This re-learn procedure can be performed by using special tool EL-50448.
Kent-Moore EL-50448 Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor
- Simple, Fast and Easy to Use
- Durable construction to withstand the rugged shop environment
- Tester activates the individual TPM sensor with the press of one button
- Includes a protective rubber boot
- 9 volt battery is Not Included