Super low profile & lightweight – the initial pick up point is only 2 1/4" Long, low chassis with frame height under 3 1/2" this jack can go straight under car without touching the side frame. Form fitted saddle so slim that it does not increase the height of saddle, also prevents damage to the finish of the under carriage.
Super Low Profile Service Jack Features:
- Light, Compact and Durable - fully CNC profile machined from aircraft grade billet aluminum for strength and maximum weight .
- Low Profile - extra low starting height (2 1/2") and jack frame especially designed for racing cars.
- Side mounted handle bar for quick and easy carrying.
- One piece handle strengthens the rigidity for pumping.
- The rubber lifting pad is a trapezoid and is 3.75” wide at the top and 2.00” wide at the bottom and is 3.30” long.
Zinko ZSJ-13A 1.3-Ton Super Low Aluminum Racing Service Jack
- Capacity: 1.5 tons
- Min. Height A: 2.125 in
- Hydraulic Lift B: 15.25 in
- Max. Height C: 17 3/8 in
- Chasis Length D: 24 in
- Chasis Width E: 11 3/4
- Height of Frame F: 6 in
- Ship Weight: 40 lbs
- Made In Taiwan