Specify Torque Value when placing order; if placing order online specify in "special shipping instructions."
The tamper resistant design of the Pre-Set series is particularly suited for high-volume use in assembly operations. A simple, cam-over design prevents over-tightening and possible damage to components.
Pre-set Screwdrivers may be ordered factory set at no additional charge or they may be easily set with any quality torque calibration system. The
end cap removes for easy access to the 1/8" hex adjustment screw. A hex adjustment key is included with each driver.
The Pre-Set series includes four models with available torque settings from 6 in. ozs. up to 40 in.lbs. When precision and repeatability are a must, the choice is simple - CDI Torque Screwdrivers.
A 15% restocking fee is charged to return this item (unused).
- 4 models available
- Trilobular comfort grip
- Universal 1/4" Hex Bit Holder with Strong Rare Earth Magnet
- Cam-over Torque Limiting Clutch
- Rugged, light weight aluminum body
- May be ordered pre-set from factory
- Automatic lock in Counterclockwise direction
- Torque Range: 6 - 32 in. ozs.
- W x L: 1.1" x 4.5".
- Weight: 5.3 Oz.
- Accuracy: +/- 6% of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Optional Calibration Certificate available for $35.00 when Pre-Set at CDI
- Please specify what torque you would like the screwdriver set to when ordering.
- Image is representative and may not depict the actual product.
CDI 21SP-SET Pre-Set Torque Screwdriver - 6 - 32 In/Oz Specify Torque Value