Precision Instruments C4D600F 3/4" Drive Split Beam Click Type Torque Wrench - 600 Ft/Lb
Split-Beam Click Wrenches overcome many of the problems associated with micrometer-style click wrenches in abusive environments. The wrench has few components, and all critical parts are welded together at assembly. There is no need to "work in" a C series torque wrench before using it the first time. Nor is it necessary to adjust to the lowest torque setting after use. Setting the tool requires only fingertip force since the adjustment mechanism is not under load.
- Extremely Accurate-Accurate within 4% of reading from 20% of full scale to full scale. Guaranteed against defect in workmanship and materials for 1 year from the date of delivery providing that they have been used according to instructions.
- Setting torque on adjustable wrenches is fast and easy because there is no spring tension on the adjustment knob.
- Torque setting locks on adjustable wrenches for repetitive applications.
- The wrench length is designed to provide the leverage required for maximum torque applications. The length also provides the needed reach for those-hard-to-get-at places.
This item may not be available for same day shipments. Please contact us by phone if you need expedited service on this item. If expedited shipping is selected the item will be shipped once it is available.
- Drive type: 3/4", detachable ratchet
- Range: 200-600 lb. ft.
- Overall Length: 48"
- Effective Length: 44-31/32"
- Width: 2-3/8"
- Head Height (without square): 1-1/4"
- Weight: 11.76 lbs.
- Weight w/plastic case: 14.18 lbs.
- Finish: Nickel / Chrome
- Ratchet Service Kit: R44AR-RK
Entire Precision Instruments line available - call 1-888-220-8350 for pricing on additional model numbers.
All returns on Precision Instruments products have a 10% restock fee.