Ingersoll Rand has received a 2011 SEMA Editor’s Choice Award from Popular Mechanics for the W7150 High-Torque Cordless Impactool™, the most powerful cordless impact wrench on the market!
This item may not be in stock; please email firstname.lastname@example.org for lead time.
Only Ingersoll Rand could create a cordless impact wrench that matches the power of its industry leading air tool. Powered by a new high power Lithium-Ion battery, the W7150 delivers 1,100 ft/lbs of Nut Busting Torque. Durability is built into the design with an all-metal drive train and a reinforced housing that will stand up to the toughest jobs. Comfort is optimized with an ergonomic handle and rubber grip feature. The high capacity battery charger delivers charges in less than an hour and has a built -in USB port. All backed by IR's industry leading 1-2-3 IQv Warranty.
Ingersoll-Rand IR W7150-K1 IQv20 Li-Ion 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit - One Battery
- POWER – An industry leading 1,100 ft/lbs of Nut Busting Torque from a tool weighing only 6.8 lbs
- DURABILITY – High power Lithium-Ion battery with all-metal drive train and reinforced housing
- COMFORT – Optimized balance combined with ergonomic handle and rubber over-molded grip
- Includes 1/2" Impact Wrench, (1) 20v Lithium-Ion battery and battery charger featuring an auxiliary USB port and carry case
- Backed up by Ingersoll Rand’s industry leading 1-2-3 Warranty