The COMPUTORQ3 Electronic Torque Wrench is a simple to use digital readout wrench that displays real time torque values in any of four torque units, ft.lbs., in.lbs., Nm, kg.cm. Simply set the desired torque value and apply force until the green LED illuminates. Great for light industrial, automotive, motorcycle, watercraft and aircraft applications.
- Sleek New Design
- 15-Degree Flex Ratcheting Head
- Push Button Socket Release Head
- Large, Easy to Read Digital Display
- Long Battery Life, Uses 2 Each CR123 Lithium Batteries
- Ergonomically Designed Molded Nom-Slip Rubber Grip
- Torques in Both Clockwise and Counterclockwise Directions
- Battery Saving Auto-Shutoff After Two Minutes
- COMPUTORQ3 Remembers Last Unit and Torque Setting Selected
- Audible Tone Sounds when Set Torque Value is Reached, if the Set Torque Value is Exceeded, an Alarm Tone will Sound.
- 3 Color LED Light Bar
YELLOW LED Indicates Approaching Desired Torque Setting
GREEN LED Indicates Desired Torque Value is Reached
RED LED Indicates Fastener was Overtorqued, Loosen and Retighten.
- When Desired Torque Value is Reached, Display will Hold Value and Flash for Ten Seconds.
- COMPUTORQ3 will Operate in any of Four Torque Units, Foot Pounds (Ft. Lbs.), Inch Pounds (In. Lbs.), Newton Meter (NM) or Kilogram Centimeter (Kg. CM.).
- ACCURACY: ± 2% CW of Readings from 20% to 100% of Full Scale ± 3% CCW of Readings from 20% to 100% of Full Scale
- N.I.S.T. Traceable Certificate of Calibration Included
A 15% restocking fee is charged to return this item (unused).
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Range: 10.0-100.0 Ft/Lb / 120-1200 In/Lb / 13.6-135.6 Nm / 138-1382 Kg.Cm.
- Length: 17" (432mm)
- Weight: 2.2 Lbs (1.0 Kg)
- Increments depend on the unit you are using; 4 digit maximum display includes floating decimal point that floats 1 to 2 digits.
CDI 1002CF3 3/8" Drive Computorq III Electronic Torque Wrench - 10.0-100.0 Ft/Lb / 120-1200 In/Lb / 13.6-135.6 Nm / 138-1382 Kg.Cm.