2 in 1 Automatic Transmission Fluid Exchange System
Excellent return on investment. One service per day will pay for the machine in a few months!Non-stock item, back order status;
please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for cost and lead time before ordering. This is a non-quoted item and the price fluctuates; we have to get pricing each time an order is placed.
The TransTech IV combines both Inline and Dipstick capabilities allowing for the two most common methods of ATF exchange from a single machine. With both Inline and Dipstick services together in one cabinet, TransTech IV occupies reduced floor space with minimal investment while providing service to a wider variety of vehicles.Inline Exchange:
This conventional ATF exchange method provides an effective transmission flush by connecting directly to the transmission cooler lines. New fluid flows through the transmission as old fluid is directed into the TransTech IV waste tank in a 1 to 1 ratio. Vehicle-specific adapters are included for a perfect fit meaning less mess and zero waste.Dipstick Exchange:
TransTech IV features a convenient Dipstick option that allows an effective ATF exchange through the transmission dipstick tube. This useful alternative is suitable when cooler lines are corroded or difficult to access.
- Automatic Inline Exchange -Connect to a transmission cooler line and press one button. Walk away until the service is complete
- Dipstick Exchange - A convenient dipstick tube exchange requiring no tools or adaptors
- Drain Pan Feature - Allows operator to drain transmission pan for a convenient and mess-free filter change
- Transmission Cooler Flush Feature - Allows operator to flush transmission cooler and cooler lines
- Patented Level Synchronization - Ensures the transmission cannot be under or overfilled
- Automatic Bypass - Ensures that transmission will not run out of fluid during the exchange process
- 26 Quart (24.6 L) New Fluid Reservoir - Allows user to service large capacity transmissions
- High Volume Pump - For rapid and efficient service
- Compact Cabinet - Designed for ease of storage
- Complete Adapter Kit - For servicing most domestic and foreign vehicles
$85 standard freight fee.
- Power Cord: 10'
- 12 volt DC
- New Fluid Capacity: 26 Quart
- Recommended Chemicals: TT2K Part No. 400-0137
Applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental US states. Rural Area Surcharge may apply.
MotorVac Technologies 500-1125 Trans Tech 4 Dual Mode ATF Exchanger
- *An additional $40.00 will apply to all residential deliveries of heavy-equipment.
- *For lift-gate service, add $135.00.