Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions. Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area. Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control.
Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
LXT® Lithium-Ion battery and Rapid Optimum Charger produces 430% total lifetime work with 3x more cycles. LXT® Lithium-Ion battery provides longer run time, 5x lower self-discharge (for use any time), and 16 firm holding contact terminals (for constant high power).
The 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage, and temperature. The 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger also has a built-in fan to cool the battery to produce more lifetime work. The charger earned the ENERGY STAR® label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE).
3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on battery and charger.
Makita LXDT04X1 18V LXT Li-on Impact Driver Kit with Impact Gold Bit Set
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 1,420 in-lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-2,300 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact design at only 5-7/16" long and weighs only 3.3 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- New redesigned rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Includes bonus Impact Gold Bit Set