The 8002 Cordless Circuit Tester is a computer safe, all solid state electronics circuit tester. Unlike regular test lights, this high-impedance circuit tester is safe to use around automotive computers, electronics, ecm's, sensors and air bags.
Rugged, built to last and simple to use, it requires no wire or clip connector to ground. The 8002's LED, sound and vibration indicators, allow users to check for power in less time that it takes to set-up a regular test light and find a suitable ground, and is designed for use in automobiles, trucks, tractors, trailers, RV's, motorcycles, boats and any DC powered circuit from 3 to 28 volts.
- No Ground or clip required.
- No ground wire means no wire tangles nor time lost searching for grounding points.
- High Impedance Electronic circuitry
- Safety V-groove needle accessory for piercing and carrying.
- Negligible current draw ( 20 micro-amps) is 10,000 times less than regular lamp type testers. This gives complete safety when working around sensitive electronic control modules and sensors.
- Operating range between 3 and 28 Volt DC in battery powered systems.
- Buzzer & LED Indicator gives audible and visual signal when positive voltage is detected, making it ideal for reaching congested places.
- Buzzer vibration indicates even when used in noisy out-of-sight locations.
- Professional rugged stainless steel metal construction is damage resistant.
- Insulator body molded in chemical resistant plastic.
- Solid State lamp for lifetime lasting performance.
- Long-life alkaline batteries installed
- Available in Red, Blue, Yellow and Black; color shipped depends on warehouse inventory.
Sheffield Research 8002 Cordless Circuit Tester with Buzzer
- Input impedance: 1Mohm Minimum input impedance (approx. 20 micro-amps @ 24 Volt).
- Input Voltage: 3 to 28 Volts. D.C.
- Indicators: Light, buzzer and vibration indicator.
- Body: Stainless Steel construction.
- Power source: 2 x "N' Size batteries type Duracell PC9100
- Weight: 2.2 Oz ( 60 gr) including batteries
- Dimensions: 5.75"L x 0.625"Dia. (146 x 15.9 mm)
- One year full warranty.