Features & Benefits:
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 155 ft.lbs. of Max Torque and 245 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
- Variable 2-speed (0-1,300/0-2,400 RPM & 0-2,000/0-3,600 IPM) provides fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode stops rotation and impact when fastener is loosened adequately
- Ultra-compact and ergonomic design at only 5-15/16"
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
Makita created a new class in cordless with 18V LXT® Sub-Compact tools. Makita Sub-Compact gives users 12V handling with 18V run time and compatibility with the world’s largest 18V lithium-ion cordless tool system. The 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless 1/2” Square Drive Impact Wrench Kit is ideal for working in tight spaces and for overhead applications.
The 18V LXT® Sub-Compact Brushless 1/2” Square Drive Impact Wrench has an efficient Makita Brushless Motor BL™ engineered for up to 50% longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. It has variable two-speed with 0-1,300/0-2,400 RPM and 0-2,000/0-3,600 IPM and up to 130 ft.lbs. of Max Torque. The compact size and lower weight mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. For added convenience, the Reverse Rotation Auto-Stop Mode stops rotation and impact when the fastener is loosened adequately. Users also get a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and a convenient 1/2” square drive for quick socket changes.
It features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by