- High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing; Rubberized impact bumper; lens ring and cushioned-grip handle
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating
- High intensity halogen bi-pin bulb available in 8 watt and 20 watt spot and flood PAR 36 assembly
- Run time: up to 9 hours per charge
- 11-1/2-inches long by 5 inches wide by 7 inches high
- 90 degree swivel head. Durable construction with rubberized impact bumper. Lens ring and cushioned grip handle. Easy to use toggle switch.
Streamlight LiteBox Standard Flashlight System is portable, powerful, industrial-duty, rechargeable flashlight. The rugged, dependable Streamlight Lite Box System was the first lantern with a swivel neck for full right angle lighting.
Streamlight LiteBox runs up to 9 hours on the zero-maintenance 6V, 12Ah sealed lead acid battery that is rechargeable up to 500 times on 120V, 230V or 240V AC, or 12V DC chargers and is now brighter than ever with an innovative new bulb configuration. The high-intensity halogen bi-pin bulb, in 8 watt or 20 watt spot or flood, provides a beam of up to 70,000 peak beam candlepower. Streamlight Lite Box Standard System includes shoulder strap, AC and DC charges and mounting rack (also available with optional in Streamlight LiteBox Vehicle Mount Flashlight System (truck / car) configurations).
It has a high-impact ABS thermoplastic housing with rubberized impact bumper, lens ring, and cushioned-grip handle and an unbreakable polycarbonate lens. It is also individually serialization for easy identification. Streamlight LiteBox Standard Flashlights are available in international safety orange and high-visibility yellow. It is 11 1/2-inches long and weighs 7.4 pounds.
Streamlight 45110 LiteBox(R) Standard System (20 Watt Orange) SR45110