- High-impact ABS thermoplastic housing; Rubberized impact bumper; lens ring and cushioned-grip handle
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating; 90 degree swivel head
- High intensity halogen bi-pin bulb available in 8 watt spot and flood PAR 36
- Smart power failure circuitry that automatically goes on when power goes off
- 11-1/2-inches long by 5 inches wide by 7 inches high
The Streamlight LiteBox Power Failure Flashlight System is portable, powerful, industrial-duty, rechargeable flashlight. The lantern has a swivel neck for full right angle lighting. Streamlight LiteBox runs up to nine hours per charge on it's 6 Volt, 10 amp hour, sealed lead acid that is rechargeable up to 500 times and is now brighter than ever with an innovative new bulb configuration.
The high-intensity halogen bi-pin bulb provides a beam of up to 80,000 peak beam candlepower, 150 Lumens. The Xenon dual filament 8 watt safety bulb features instant backup beam. The Streamlight Lite Box Power Failure System features a high-impact ABS thermoplastic housing with rubberized impact bumper, lens ring, and cashioned-grip handle. It also includes a shoulder strap, AC and DC chargers and mounting rack.
The rack meets requirements of NFPA 1901-10-1.7 mounted in any position. The power failure system features AC and DC chargers and smart power failure circuitry that automatically goes on when power goes off. It has individual serialization for easy identification. It is 11 1/2-inches long ans weighs 7.4 pounds. The Lite-Box Power Failure Systems by Streamlight are available in international safety orange and beige.
Streamlight 45127 LiteBox(R) Rechargeable Power Failure System Lighting (8 Watt Orange) SR45127