Sure-Grip(R) EX includes New Exclusive Features to make a workplace Extra safe, Extra Secure.
Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing hazardous liquids in high performance Sure-Grip(R) EX safety cabinets. Designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards, cabinets are sturdily constructed of all-welded, 18-gauge (1mm), double-walled steel with 1.5" (38mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance. Fail-safe, 3-point self-latching system provides easy, positive door closure. Three durable stainless steel bullet latches offer optimum longevity with increased heat resistance.
Built to the highest quality standards, all Justrite(R) cabinets are designed to meet NFPA standards and OSHA regulations. 3-point locking system with high strength stainless steel bullet latches offer maximum protection under fire conditions.
For added convenience and safety, only Sure-Grip(R) EX offers these exclusive features:
- FM - Factory Mutual tested and approved
- N - Designed in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) code 30 regulation
- O - Complies with OSHA regulations
- U-Loc(TM) Padlockable Handle (Patent Pending!)
- Attractive U-Loc(TM) padlockable paddle handle with slip resistant grip offers easy fingertip operation and reduces dangerous "catches" from passing traffic. Handle is supplied with two keys and accepts an optional No. 5 Master Lock(R) padlock for added security. Padlock offers a greater visual deterrent and can be easily keyed different, keyed alike, or master keyed for employee convenience or to limit access to authorized personnel.Haz-Alert(TM) Reflective Labeling (Patent Pending!) - When illuminated by a flashlight beam, hazardous warning labels burst with high visibility under fire conditions or power outages. Labels are strategically positioned in high and low zones to help firefighters easily locate volatile liquids.SpillSlope(TM) Safety Shelves (Patent Pending!) - Sturdy galvanized steel SpillSlope(TM) shelves safely direct incidental spills to back and bottom of leak proof sump. Adjustable on 3" (76mm) centers, they meet ANSI standards with a 350 lb. (159 kg.) safe allowable load. Other extras include rounded safety door corners to reduce accidental nicks or cuts, 2" (51mm) leak tight sump, dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable leveling feet, grounding connector, and hazard warning in three languages. Fully painted inside-and-out with a durable, lead-free hybrid powder paint for chemical resistance, each cabinet is backed by a Ten-Year Warranty.Specifications:
$85 standard freight fee.
- Number of Doors and Style: 2 door, manual
- Capacity (Gallons): 45
- Capacity (Liters): 170
- Ext. Dimensions H x W x D (inch): 65 x 43 x 18
- Ext. Dimensions H x W x D (mm): 1651 x 1092 x 457
- Adjustable Shelves: 1
- Approv./Lstg. Regulation: FM (FM Global tested and approved), N (Designed in accordance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) code 30), O (Complies with OSHA regulations)
- Ship Wt. Ctn.
Applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental US states. Rural Area Surcharge may apply.
Justrite 894500 2 Door Manual Close SureGrip EX Safety Cabinet
- *An additional $40.00 will apply to all residential deliveries of heavy-equipment.
- *For lift-gate service, add $135.00.