The Ingersoll-Rand 319A is a high quality sander made to handle demanding jobs like rust removal and sanding metal and body filler, the IR319 comes complete with one 7" backing pad.
With up to 5,000 rpm free speed and a 0.75 hp (0.60 kW) motor, you can work faster on light and heavy sanding jobs, including rouging body filler, removing rust, and smoothing welds.
Ingersoll-Rand 319A 7 In Air Vertical Sander - 5000 RPM
- Longer gear life plus better gearing for better power.
- Planetary gear reduction feature.
- Lever throttle for speed control.
- Handle exhaust directs air away from work area.
- Lightweight at only 4.5 pounds (2.04 kg)