The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use. Handles are lightly knurled for tough, non-slip grip. It is always a good idea to choose a torque wrench in which the desired torque setting falls within the middle range of the wrench.
- Single English scale.
- Fast, accurate and easy to set.
- Easy-to-read laser marked scales
- Supplied with certificate of calibration traceable to NIST.
- Rugged for industrial use.
- Accuracy ± 3%
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M-1994, ISO 6789 Standards.
A 25% restocking fee is charged to return this item (unused).
- Range: 5-75 ft. lb.
- Incr.: .5 ft. lb.
- Sq. Drive Size: 3/8"
- Head Style: Ratchet
- Length: 15-1/2""
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Shipped in a plastic storage box.
CDI 752MFRMH 3/8" Drive Torque Wrench - Micro Adjustable Metal Handle - Ratchet Head