The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use. Handles are lightly knurled for tough, non-slip grip. It is always a good idea to choose a torque wrench in which the desired torque setting falls within the middle range of the wrench.
- Dual scale ft. pounds / Nm.
- Fast, accurate and easy to set.
- Easy-to-read laser marked scales
- Pull lock ring down and turn handle to adjust reading.
- Micrometer "clicker" torque wrenches feature a distinct breaking action when the set torque is reached. The breaking actions and clicking noise is greatest at the upper part of scale.
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Rugged for industrial use.
- Accuracy ±± 4% clockwise ± 6% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M-1994, ISO 6789 Standards.
A 15% restocking fee is charged to return this item (unused).
- Range: 150-800 Nm
- Incr.: 5 ft. lb. (5 Nm)
- Sq. Drive Size: 3/4"
- Head Style: Ratchet
- Length: 42"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
CDI 8004NMRMHSS 3/4" Drive Micrometer Adjustable Newton Meter Torque Wrench - Single Scale - 150-800 Nm