The comfort-grip handle series features an ergonomically designed grip that is tough, durable and comfortable to operate. While sharing all the same rugged internal components with the metal handle wrench, the comfort-grip series adds a smooth polymer grip
CDI 6004MFRPH 3/4" Dr Ergonomic Micro-Adjustable Plastic Handle Torque Wrench - 100-600 ft-lb.
- Dual scale ft. pounds / Nm.
- Fast, accurate and easy to set.
- Easy-to-read laser marked scales
- Pull lock ring down and turn handle to adjust reading.
- Micrometer "clicker" torque wrenches feature a distinct breaking action when the set torque is reached. The breaking actions and clicking noise is greatest at the upper part of scale.
- Supplied with certificate of calibration traceable to NIST.
- Rugged for industrial use.
- Accuracy ± 4% clockwise ± 6% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M-1994, ISO 6789 Standards.
- Range: 100-600 ft. lb. (140-800 Nm)
- Incr.: 5 ft. lb. (5 Nm)
- Sq. Drive Size: 3/4"
- Head Style: Ratchet
- Length: 43"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Shipped in a plastic storage box.
- A 15% restocking fee is charged to return this item (unused).