Telescoping Gages are used as indirect measuring devices for the inner diameters of pipe, holes and slots, which can then be transferred to a micrometer for pinpoint accuracy. General’s Telescoping Gage Set provides you with six precision gages, capable of measuring widths and diameters from 5/16” all the way to 6”. The extended-length shafts are great for reaching down into the hole, such as for measuring the diameter of a pipe below a reducing coupling or flare. This set is packaged in a vinyl case for storage.
All returns on General Tools & Instruments products have a 20% restock fee.
- Provides quick and accurate measurements of inner diameters and widths.
- For use on pipe, bore holes, slots and other openings.
- Set includes six Telescoping Gages:
- 5/16” to 1/2”
- 1/2” to 3/4”
- 3/4” to 1-1/4”
- 1-1/4” to 2-1/8”
- 2-1/8” to 3-1/2”
- 3-1/2” to 6”
- Gaging ends are heat-treated steel and ground to a radius for accurate fit.
- Extended-length design offers greater reach into slots and holes.
- Lock at base of handle freezes gages once measurement is achieved.
- Satin chrome finish.
- Packaged in a vinyl case.
General Tools & Instruments S98-6 6-Piece Telescoping Gage Set