SynchroMate offers accurate solid state electronic measurement at a cost no more than a good set of dial gauges, but without the problem of vibrating dial pointers or barometric pressure influences. A built in tachometer displays engine speed in RPM and absolute ‘vacuum’ pressure at the flick of a switch. A single carburetor’s absolute pressure can be verified, displayed on a 0 – 60cmHg scale.
SynchroMate displays the difference in vacuum intake settings of two linked carburetors to a resolution of 0,5cmHg on a single transverse "East-West" 30 LED display. Synchronization of 4 linked carburetors are made easy using the optional 4-channel adapter kit
TecMate TS-101 SynchroMate 2 Kit
- A flashing LED at the dead-centre "Pa" mark indicates that the compared manifold vacuums are equal to within 0,5 cmHg (centimetres of mercury). The flashing LED allows for quick verification from a distance that the carburetors are synchronized.
- Power is provided from the vehicle battery or an external 12V battery via a 2-meter (6 ½ ft) power cable with large crocodile clips.
- Periodic calibration is very simple: without any tubes connected, adjust the single screw until the centre LED flashes.
- An instruction manual is provided in the language of your choice.
- A rubber holster provides protection against mechanical shocks and knocks.
- The standard kit includes 2 x M5 and 2 x M6 threaded adapters, a T piece and 12VDC powercord. A specially designed carry case for storing the SynchroMate & kit is available as an option.
- A 2 year limited warranty is offered. Service centers in USA & Canada.