Round Head Steel Protractor 18
heavy duty steel protractors are trusted by machinists and draftsmen
worldwide to deliver crucial measurements with unwavering accuracy. The
6” adjustable arm is ideal for setting bevels, taking
measurements and transferring angles. Ultra-fine etched graduations
read from 0 to 180 degrees in forward and reverse directions, and will
not wear or rub off. Made of ground stainless steel for precision and
• Round head protractor.
• Preferred choice of machinists, draftsmen and mechanics.
• Used for setting bevels, measuring and transferring angles.
• 6" adjustable protractor arm locks into desired position
with knurled thumb nut.
• Permanently etched graduations from 0 to 180 degrees and
from 180 to 0 degrees.
• Head measures 3-3/8" x 2".
• Made of ground stainless steel.
General Tools &
Instruments 18 Round Head Steel Protractor