Product Review Guidelines
Toolsource.com reads all reviews before posting them and reserves the right to deny any review. Here are some of the things that can cause a review to be denied:
- Offensive or abusive language.
- Prices and availability can change very quickly on the Toolsource.com website, so please leave such information out of your review.
- References to other stores / resellers.
- Comments on products that were either physically damaged or misused.
- Replies to existing customer reviews; please do not attempt to initiate discussions here.
- Comparisons to competing brands / products of competing brands.
- Criticism of Toolsource.com's service or the service of our operations partners, (FedEx, UPS, Paypal, etc.)
- References to aftermarket procedures or installation techniques not mentioned specifically in the original product documentation (overclocking, hacked drivers, tweaking/modding, etc.)
- Illegal content
- Invasions of personal privacy
- Pornography or obscenity
- Hate or incitement of violence, threats of harm or safety of a person