CDI 401SP Pre-Set Torque Screwdriver 4-40 In/Lbs
The tamper resistant design of the Pre-Set series is particularly suited for high-volume use in assembly operations. A simple, cam-over design prevents over-tightening and possible damage to components.
Pre-set Screwdrivers may be ordered factory set at no additional charge or they may be easily set with any quality torque calibration system. The end cap removes for easy access to the 1/8" hex adjustment screw. A hex adjustment key is included with each driver.
- Trilobular Comfort Grip
- Universal 1/4" Hex Bit Holder with Strong Rare Earth Magnet
- Cam-over Torque Limiting Clutch
- Rugged, light weight aluminum body
- May be ordered pre-set from factory
- Automatic lock in Counterclockwise direction
- Accuracy: ñ 6% of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Optional Calibration Certificate available for $35.00 when Pre-Set at CDI
- Please specify what torque you would like the screwdriver set to when ordering.
A 15% restocking fee is charged to return this item (unused).