Specify Torque Value when placing order; if placing order online specify in "special shipping instructions."
Pre-Set torque wrenches are designed for use on production lines and other applications where a specific torque is required for repetitive operations. The design, fabrication and materials used have been developed in coordination with major manufacturers in actual production use.
- Six models available with torque ranges from 10 in. lbs. to 600 ft. lbs.
- Featuring a durable, non-slip cushion grip
- Uses universal round shank heads
- Audible click and feel impulse torque control mechanism
- Tamper proof torque setting for production line use
- Torque values can be calibrated in english or metric setting
- Accuracy: ± 3% of indicated value, in direction of torque indicator, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789
A 15% restocking fee is charged to return this item (unused).
- Torque Range: 40 - 200 Ft/Lb
- Shank Size: Y
- A: 19.5"
- B: 0.94"
- C: 0.86"
- D: 1.4"
- Hex key size for adjusting torque (not included): 1/8"
- Accuracy: This style of wrench meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M - 2004, ± 3% in direction of calibration.
CDI 100T-I-SET Pre-Set Clicker Torque Wrench - 30 - 150 Ft/Lbs