PocketScan Code Reader CP9125 is an easy-to-use tool for novice and light-to-moderate DIY customers. It enables the user to read OBD II diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) from the on-board computers of 1996 and newer cars and light trucks. This gives the user the ability to quickly determine the cause of the "Check Engine" light coming on. Once repairs are made, the PocketScan allows the user to clear the trouble codes and turn off the light.
Actron CP9125 PocketScan OBD II Code Reader
- Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light.
- Enables user to quickly and easily link to their vehicle.
- Compact tool, fits in your palm.
- Includes CD software that contains an additional 3,000+ Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and their descriptions.
- Tool is updateable, accommodating future vehicles.
- Attached OBD II 16-pin connector cable provides both data and power connections.
- 1 year warranty.
- Assembled in the USA.