The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use. Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip. It`s always a good idea to choose a torque wrench in which the desired torque setting falls within the middle range of the wrench.
A 15% restocking fee is charged to return this item (unused).
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction.
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring.
- Fast, accurate and easy to set.
- Easy-to-read laser marked scales.
- Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal.
- Accuracy: ± 4% clockwise ± 6% ccw of indicated value, cw, from 20% to 100% of full scale.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards.
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Includes plastic case.Torque Range: 30-250 in. lb. (4.0 - 27.7 Nm)
- Increments: 1 In/Lb (.12 Nm)
- Overall length: 11.25"
CDI 2502MRMH 3/8 In Dr Micro-Adjustable Torque Wrench - Ratchet Head 30-250 In/Lb