The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use. Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip. It`s always a good idea to choose a torque wrench in which the desired torque setting falls within the middle range of thw wrench.
CDI 7502MRMH 3/8" Drive Micro-Adjustable Torque Wrench - 100-750 In/Lb
- Micrometer "clicker" torque wrenches feature a distinct breaking action when the set torque is reached. The breaking action and clicking noise is greatest at the upper part of the scale.
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull-down lock ring.
- Dual English/Metric scale, calibrated single direction.
- Fast, accurate and easy to set.
- Easy-to-read Laser marked scales.Accuracy ± 4% clockwise ± 6% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M-1994, ISO 6789 Standards.
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- A 15% restocking fee is charged to return this item (unused).