AFF Long-Chassis Floor Jacks are designed for heavy-duty lifting applications (such as bus and truck fleets, agricultural, industrial and heavy construction equipment) requiring access to very low hard-to-reach areas. All models include foot-operated pumps for quicker lifting
efficiency, automatic overload safety valves and swivel casters for ease of maneuverability in tight shop situations. A handle-mounted control lever to lock handle in one of three positions (for more convenient under-vehicle positioning) and ease to operate the release. All AFF air-assisted floor jacks can be operated manually when shop air is not available.
- Long 56” body for easier lifting of vehicle with long overhangs
- Foot-operated pump for quick lifting efficiency
- Automatic overload safety valves
- Swivel casters for ease of maneuverability in tight shop situations
- A handle-mounted control lever to lock handle in 1 of 3 positions
$85 standard freight fee. Applies to direct shipping points within the 48 continental US states. Rural Area Surcharge may apply.
- Capacity: 5 Tons
- Low Height: 6"
- High Height: 22-1/2"
- Length: 56"
- Front Width: 11-1/2"
- Rear Width: 15"
- Ship Weight: 254 lbs.
Manufacturer drop ship.
- *An additional $40.00 will apply to all residential deliveries of heavy-equipment.
- *For lift-gate service, add $135.00.
American Forge & Foundry AFF 3120 5 Ton Long Chassis Service Jack