100% Made in USA!
The 3/8" Jiffy-tite® Quick Connect fitting is currently the most widely used quick connect fitting used in the marketplace. The 3/8" fittings are found on all 1996 and newer General Motors transmissions. The radiator end of the transmission oil cooling line houses many Jiffy-tite® 3/8" Quick Connect fittings as well. These are also used on many DCX applications.
Reasons to use a Jiffy-tite disconnect tool:
- Tool enables much quicker disconnect of tube from fitting
- No damage to the fitting or the spring clip during disconnect process (no need to replace the spring clip or the fitting)
- System integrity remains intact
- Spring clips stay in place at all times, no lost or misplaced spring clips as well as no down time to get a replacement spring clip
- Because spring clip stays on fitting at all times, reinstallation of tube into fitting accomplished by simply pushing the tube back into the fitting
Snyder Manufacturing JT38LP Jiffy-tite 3/8" Quick Disconnect Tool
- Light Duty General Motor Cars, Trucks and SUVs
- 1/2 Ton, Small Pickups
- Multiple additional applications with various other motor vehicle and motorcycle manufacturers are pending and will be announced soon