Ingersoll Rand has received a 2011 SEMA Editor’s Choice Award from Popular Mechanics for the W7150 High-Torque Cordless Impactool™, the most powerful cordless impact wrench on the market!
This item may not be in stock; please email firstname.lastname@example.org for lead time.
Only Ingersoll Rand could create a cordless impactool to match it's industry leading air tool. Featuring 780 ft-lbs max reverse torque and 1,100 ft-lbs nut busting torque, the Ingersoll Rand W7150 is the most powerful 1/2" cordless impactool in the world.
- POWER – An industry leading 1,100 ft/lbs of Nut Busting Torque from a tool weighing only 6.8 lbs
- DURABILITY – High power Lithium-Ion battery with all-metal drive train and reinforced housing
- COMFORT – Optimized balance combined with ergonomic handle and rubber over-molded grip
- Includes 1/2" Impact Wrench, (2) 20v Lithium-Ion batteries and battery charger featuring an auxiliary USB port and carry case
- Backed up by Ingersoll Rand’s industry leading 1-2-3 Warranty
Features and Benefits: Ingersoll-Rand IR W7150-K2 IQv20 Li-Ion 1/2" Impact Wrench Kit - Two Battery