The AIRCAT 1200-K is a no non-sense, hard hitting 1/2" impact wrench that outperforms anything in its class! Used by many NHRA Top Fuel Race teams. All the Power, Half the Noise! The AIRCAT tool line has a substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque. Our tools have been tested & shown to operate at 82-86 dBa (decibels), far below the OSHA guidelines. This feature benefits not only the mechanic but also the overall business. The patented tuned exhaust muffler technology, in all the tools, allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise. AIRCAT has innovated through-the-handle exhaust design, which incorporates its revolutionary worldwide patented internal muffler/filter. The benefits include reduced hazards from breathing exhausted air particulates, the elimination of blow-by into the operators eyes and lungs as well as reduce noise. AIRCAT also incorporates a patented ergonomically engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operators hands, wrists and arms. The patented AIRCAT handle offers better overall distribution of weight for a balanced tool and provides a unique grip that makes it easier to use for prolonged periods of time. Call one of our nationwide distributors today to hear and feel the AIRCAT difference!.
**Kevlar is a trademark of I.E. Du Pont and Company and/or its assigns**
- Most Powerful 1/2" Impact in its class!
- Durable Kevlar Composite Housing with Ergonomically Designed Handle
- Hard Hitting Twin Clutch Mechanism
- Patented through the handle exhaust to keep debris away from face
- Patented Quiet Technology (86 decibels)
- Easy operation Flip lever Forward & Reverse
- Working Torque: 200-900 (ft-lb)
- Blows Per Minute: 950 (bpm - Under Load)
- Free Speed: 8,000 (rpm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)
- Overall Length: 8.25 in (209 mm)
- Avg. Air Consumption: 4 (CFM)
- Sound Level: 86 (dBA)
- Air Flow Pressure: 90 - 120 (psi)
- 2 Year Warranty parts and labor
*Not recommended for tire shops.
Aircat 1200K NitroCat® 1/2" Kevlar Composite Impact Wrench