Specify Torque Value when placing order; if placing order online specify in "special shipping instructions."
CDI's TORKY is a right angle pre-set torque wrench. Torky is designed for production torque applications that require higher values than a torque screwdriver can deliver. The comfortable design eases the strain of repeated uses. The torque value may be pre-set at the factory or it may be set by the
operator utilizing a torque tester. When the proper torque value is reached, a momentary release or "break" can be felt. Available in three drive styles to fit most needs.
- Three models available
- Simple, easy to use design
- Ruggedly built for years of reliable service
- Operates bi-directionally
- Accuracy: ? 6% of indicated value, cw, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Prevents premature wear of carbide inserts and
damage to cutter head due to improper clamp load
- Image is representative and may not depict the actual product.
A 15% restocking fee is charged to return this item (unused).
- Product Code: 1501TPA-1-SET
- Drive: 1/4" Female Hex
- Torque Range: 20-170 in. lbs.
- W x L Inches: 1 x 5.25
CDI 1501TPA-1-SET 1/4" Female Hex Drive Torky CDI Pre-Set Torque Wrench 20-170 In Lb Specify Torque Value