Chicago Pneumatic CP 772H-6 3/4 In Dr Super Duty Air Impact Wrench Features:
- Six inch extended anvil for tire work.
- Smoothest operating 3/4 inch impact on the market with unmatched durability.
- One hand push button forward/reverse power regulator. 4 positive power settings in forward and ultimate power in reverse.
- Handle exhaust with 360º air inlet swivel to prevent hose kinks.
- Comfortable contoured handle grip.
Chicago Pneumatic CP 772H-6 3/4" Drive Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
- Square drive: 3/4 In
- Working Torque Range: 150-700 Ft/Lbs
- Maximum Torque @ 90psi reverse: 1000 Ft/Lbs
- Blows per minute: 900
- Free Speed: 4200 rpm
- Length: 15.5 In
- Weight: 11.63 Lbs
- Ave. Air consumption: 6 cfm
- Actual Air consumption @ load cfm: 24 cfm
- Air inlet thread: 3/8" NPTF
- Min. Hose Size: 1/2 In
- Sound Level: 96 dB(A)
- Sound Power: 109 dB(A)
- Vibration Level m/s² 4.9