GearWrench 2955 Features:
GearWrench 2955 1/4" Drive Beam Torque Wrench 0-60 in/lbs
- Wrench directly measures a variety of torque values when tightening fasteners.
- Pointer moves clockwise or counterclockwise to measure torque in English and metric.
- Satin finish scale reduces glare.
- Inch-pound model features ball-type handles that localize force, ensuring accuracy.
- Wrench can be easily calibrated by bending pointer to zero before use.
- English range: 0 to 60 in/lb, Metric range: 0 to 7 Nm.
- English grads: 2.5 in/lb, Metric grads: 0.25 Nm.
- Length: 11".
- Weight: 0.8 oz.