This high pressure inflating connection attaches securely by hand or wrench to the valve cap threads of high pressure valves. It can be fitted to gauging and inflating devices by a variety of methods. Various angles permit easy attachment to hard-to-reach valves.
*It may be necessary to replace sealing washers after a number of uses to insure sealing on valve mouth.
- Fits thread size: .305-32
- Air line connection: 1/8" NPT Male
- Maximum pressure rating (PSIG): 3,000
- Configuration: Air line connection 90° to axis of valve
- Recommended Max. Torque To Valve Mouth*: 50 in.-lb.
- Remarks: Has core depressor pin copper sealing washer
Tank Valves WARNING: Product is designed for use with compressed air tanks. Be certain the tank valve is securely threaded into the vessel or tank wall. Read air tank manufacturer’s caution statement regarding maximum air pressure. Do not attempt to over fill tank. Failure to follow these specifications and directions exactly may result in personal injury and/or property damage.
Amflo 556 High-Pressure Inflating Connection Schrader 1/8" NPT Male