Flexeel polyurethane reinforced hose offers an excellent alternative to bulkier rubber hoses. It is extremely lightweight and tough, and is ideal for either outdoor road service use or indoor body shop use. Flexeel retains its flexibility even in cold environments. The reinforced construction eliminates the possibility of having the various layers separate due to constant expansion and contraction during pulsating operations. Flexeel is available with reusable
strain relief fittings.
- Fittings 1/4" MPT
- Diameter: 5/16"
- Outside Diameter: .473"
- Temperature Range: - 40° F to 165° F
- Working Pressure at 70º F: 200 PSI
- Retains flexibility in subzero temperatures.
- UV stabilized for a longer outdoor service life.
- Easy to wrap and store.
- Resistant to lubricating oils, greases and abrasion.
- Strain relief ends incorporate a built-in reusable fitting, which make these hoses field-repairable. The fitting provides an extremely tight bend radius, giving the user a greater range of motion, extending the life of the hose and virtually eliminating the possibility of kinking.
Acme Automotive A750ED100TY 5/16" x 100' Flexeel Reinforced Polyurethane Straight Air Hose (Yellow) AMA750ED100TY