This ALC Pressure Abrasive Blaster is great for working on jobs like cars, trucks, machinery, steel, brick, glass etching and much more! From household to farm to commercial, this blaster can tackle it all.
For your safety, wear proper eye protection, respiratory protection
and proper protective clothing when operating any abrasive blaster.
- Durable wheels and built in handle allows for easy maneuverability even when blaster is full.
- The 1/2" ID x 8' long hose will allow you move freely without having the blaster right next to you.
- Blaster has 125 psi pressure relief valve for safety.
- Manual pull up tank closure.
- Adjustable abrasive flow valve.
- Pressure gauge.
- Pressure relieving ball valve.
- Tank volume - .9 cu. ft.
- Wheels - 6"
- Welded steel frame.
- Approximate capacity - 90 lbs.
- Includes soft hood.
- Ship Weight: 53.0 lbs
- Blasting media sold separately.
- Made in U.S.A.
ALC 40002 Deadman Pressure Abrasive Blaster (F-100DM)