Patent-pending IQv technology provides maximum performance, durability, and battery life. The W040 is lightweight and compact for easy access in confined spaces and features 2200 RPM, 2500 BPM and weighs less than 2.7 lbs. with lithium ion battery. Also features reverse bias torque to prevent stripping small or plastic fasteners and all metal hammercase and housing ring for ultimate durability. IQv Series lithium-ion batteries offer improved run time at a lower rate. Integrated microprocessor circuitry optimizes charging, protects cells, and enhances performance. Patent pending IQv Grip twist-to-lock battery interface ensures snug battery-tool connection with little risk of battery dislodging. The innovative IQv Series battery charger digitally communicates with every IQv Series lithium-ion or nickel cadmium battery, regardless of voltage, to identify its chemistry, voltage, and conditon - and then optimize the charging cycle. The unique Renew feature counters memory effect to extend the usable life of the battery. The tool bag is constructed of double-lined ballistic nylon for durability, and also features a padded shoulder strap and handle for increased comfort. Bag contains ample room for tools as well as spacious inside and outside pockets for storing accessories.
- Starter pack contains: a W040 1/4" Drive Quick Change Impactool, a BL072 7.2v Lithium Ion battery, a IQv charger all in a TB2 tool bag.
- W040 provides 40 ft./lbs. max reverse torque.
- IQv charger is compliant with all IQv batteries – allowing you to purchase additional tools or batteries without having to purchase more chargers.
- Lithium Ion batteries offer improved run time at a lower weight; at 2.4 Ahrs, up to 30% higher capacity than NiCd and most competitive Lithium Ion batteries.
- Ideal for automotive interior, engine service, autobody service, and non-critical assembly applications.
1/4" Drive Quick Change Impactool 7.2 Volt Lithium-Ion Starter Pack